Wandio is one of the fastest growing custom software outsourcing companies in Georgia. We have been building middle and large Web and Mobile systems for Georgian and Foreign markets for more than 5 years already. We have developed over 100 different products such as: e-commerce systems, mobile banking, loyalty management mobile applications, human resource management systems, ERP systems, online platforms for ticket sales, and etc.
We are looking for a Software Tester.
- Experience with manual testing
- Experience with Python or any other automation scripting language.
- Experience with some or all phases of testing: Functional, Regression, & Integration
- Working knowledge of OSX, Linux, and Windows operating systems.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Experience within Scrum or Agile Methodology.
- Deep understanding of the software development and QA life cycle processes (including test planning, test case design, execution, defect tracking and reporting).
- Experience with issue tracking products (Jira, Asana, Trello, Avaza…)
- Experience in Selenium.
- Experience with Git.
- Develop, maintain, and execute test cases for projects in active development.
- Report and verify defects
- Develop skills in test automation
- Work with various test levels: System, Integration, Regression, and User Acceptance.
- Generating, reviewing, and approving documentation and reports to support customers` products.
- Assist in developing and following the error/issue/bug creation and tracking process.
- Define the scope of testing and identify test cases by developing new test plans.
- Interact/collaborate with Project Managers and Developers to provide timely updates of issues.
What we offer
- Exceptionally comfortable working environment
- Self-growth opportunity
- Exciting and far-reaching projects,
- Salary is corresponding to your skills and qualification