Application Support Developer
Wandio is one of the fastest growing custom software outsourcing companies in Georgia. We have been building middle and large Web and Mobile systems for Georgian and Foreign markets for more than 5 years already. We have developed over 100 different products such as: e-commerce systems, mobile banking, loyalty management mobile applications, human resource management systems, ERP systems, online platforms for ticket sales, and etc.
We are looking for an Application Support Developer responsible for supporting company built systems.
- ASP.NET MVC / Web Api
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- HTML + CSS + JS
- Work experience with Source Control Systems
- Work experience or knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodologies
Experience in troubleshooting issues on both Front-end and Back-end is a must, we sometimes occur unexpected issues which are hard to isolate, and we expect our developers to troubleshoot to find, fix and explain the issue.
Due to the nature of the work we sometimes need developers to access servers for investigation. The following experience is a great advantage:
- IIS configuration
- Automatic Deployment ( CI / CD )
- Knowledge and working experience with Load Balancer
- Working on AWS / Azure servers
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (including in English)
- Basic knowledge of software development processes, business analysis and project management
What we offer
- Exceptionally comfortable working environment
- Self-growth opportunity
- Exciting and far-reaching projects
- Salary is corresponding to your skills and qualification